This British native, (hence the name) is a personal trainer and sports coach and delivers results.
From balance improvement, or sport performance. She will educate you and encourage you to be accountable and responsible for your own health and fitness needs.
She has no hesitations towards working closely with your health care provider. This is essential when under the care of Physical Therapists and other health care specialists.
Britfit is a sponsor of the Triangle Triathlon Club, providing support and educational for it’s members. She regularly speaks for local government departments providing education and advice for it’s work force.
- USA Triathlon Coach Expert, Level II since 2006
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certified Specialist since 2007
- USA Track & Field Coach, Level I
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer since 1994
- AIFE Senior Exercise Specialist
- PACE Specialist (People with Arthritis Can Exercise)
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Has raced competitively for past 25 years in single and multi-sport events
- Has achieved several Boston Qualifying times
- Team USA World Championship AG Silver medalist Duathlon, Zofingen, Switzerland
- Team USA World Championship AG Silver medalist Long Course Triathlon, France
- 14 Iron Man, worldwide, ranking several top three podium finishes in her age group.
- USAT All-American Triathlete and Duathlete