Coming soon for the 4th winter season in a row, Britfit will be holding the popular group strength class once more. The date is to be decided but please call or email if you are interested. The class should be starting back by December for a series of 8 to10 one hour sessions. Held in a private studio in Cary, this class usually fills out to a maximum of 18 participants. This dynamic class leads you through a self assessment of certain movement patterns crucial for your daily activities and/or sport. Jackie will lead you through corrections addressing any dysfunction, and will teach you how to add effective overload safely. Her unique approach makes this class fun but challenging. The social interaction of the group has made this a popular one that clients come back to year after year. You will leave the series with a tool kit of movements you know your body and brain needs. Just call or email if you are interested in more information; 919-818-7096 or email Jackie at email@example.com
She has over 18 years experience working in the health and fitness industry. Through this time she has helped direct local Community events, and has created her own Annual Kids’ Duathlon event, Britfit’s Do the Du.
She regularly speaks for local government departments and sporting and fitness stores in the area to help educate on matters of wellness and fitness.
In her role as a personal trainer she has worked with a broad range of populations including kids, seniors, pre/post natal women, healthy and post rehabilitation clients. She guides her clients to reach their goals in a safe and effective way.
In her role as a coach she develops training plans to help athletes prepare for endurance and multi sport events, from 5K to Ironman triathlon distances. She has helped many cross the finish line to reach their first time finish or achieve their next PR.
She knows what it takes for clients to be successful and reach their goals. By sharing her knowledge and experience they have the chance to break through the challenges they face.
- USA Triathlon Coach Expert, Level II
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certified Specialist Since 2007
- USA Track & Field Coach, Level I
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer since 1994
- AIFE Senior Exercise Specialist
- PACE Specialist (People with Arthritis Can Exercise)
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Competitively raced for past 18 years in running and triathlon events
- Ranked Silver medalist for Team USA, World Long Course Triathlon, France 2007
- Has completed 14 Ironman distance triathlons throughout the world, ranking many top ten and podium finishes in her age group.
- Represented Team USA at World Long Course Triathlon Championships, Denmark 2005
- 2003, 2005, 2007, 20013 ranked USAT All-American Triathlete
- 2001 Female Triathlete of the Year – Charlotte Track and Triathlon Club